Before Pat Freiermuth hits the field for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. AFC North opponents meet in Week 3 when Freiermuth and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) hit the field against the Cleveland Browns (1-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Pat Freiermuth Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 22, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 36.5 (-120)
Pat Freiermuth Receiving Stats
- Freiermuth’s nine grabs (17 targets) have netted him 97 yards (48.5 per game) and one TD.
- Freiermuth has been the target of 17 of his team’s 71 passing attempts this season, or 23.9% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 50.0% of his team’s two offensive TDs.
- Freiermuth is averaging 33 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Browns, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (36.5).
- Freiermuth has had more than 36.5 receiving yards versus the Browns once.
- In two matchups, Freiermuth has had a TD catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest against the Browns.
Last Season Stats: Steelers vs. Browns
- The Steelers put up 20.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.8 per matchup the Browns gave up.
- The Steelers racked up only 3.9 more yards per game (315.4) than the Browns gave up per outing (311.5) last year.
- Last year the Steelers ran for 19.9 more yards per game (222.2) than the Browns allowed per contest (202.3).
- The Steelers rushed for 93.1 yards per game last season, 16.1 fewer than the 109.2 the Browns allowed per outing.
- The Steelers turned the ball over one more time (20 total) than the Browns forced a turnover (19) last year.