Table of Contents
Sportsbooks have listed player props for Chase Claypool ahead of his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. AFC North foes play in Week 3 when Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) meet the Cleveland Browns (1-1) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Chase Claypool Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: September 22, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-115)
Chase Claypool Receiving Stats
- Claypool has caught eight passes on 12 targets for 44 yards, averaging 22.0 yards per game.
- Claypool has been the target of 12 of his team’s 71 passing attempts this season, or 16.9% of the target share.
- Against the Browns, Claypool has averaged 31 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups, 9.5 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- Claypool, in two games against them, has exceeded 40.5 receiving yards once.
- In two matchups with the Browns, Claypool has not had a touchdown catch.
Last Season Stats: Steelers vs. Browns
- The Steelers scored 20.2 points per game last year, comparable to the 21.8 per outing the Browns allowed.
- The Steelers racked up 315.4 yards per game last year, just 3.9 more than the 311.5 the Browns gave up per matchup.
- Last year the Steelers piled up 222.2 passing yards per game, 19.9 more than the Browns allowed per contest (202.3).
- Last year the Steelers ran for 16.1 fewer yards per game (93.1) than the Browns allowed per contest (109.2).
- The Steelers turned the ball over 20 times last year, one more turnover than the Browns forced (19).