Table of Contents
Austin Riley will hit the field for the Atlanta Braves against Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Nationals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley paces the Braves with 37 home runs and 92 runs batted in.
- Riley ranks third in home runs and 12th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Riley has a hit in 98 of 145 games this season, with multiple hits in 47 of them.
- Riley has hit a long ball in 36 games this season (145 opportunities, 24.8%), leaving the ballpark in 5.9% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- The Nationals are sending Corbin (6-18) out for his 30th start of the season. He is 6-18 with a 6.11 ERA and 124 strikeouts in 147 1/3 innings pitched.
- This season, the 33-year-old ranks 48th in ERA (6.11), 48th in WHIP (1.663), and 33rd in K/9 (7.6) among pitchers who qualify.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow the most home runs in baseball (219 total, 1.5 per game).