Table of Contents
The New York Jets (1-1) match up against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
The Bengals are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-4.5), against the Jets. The over/under for this matchup is 45 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cincinnati Bengals vs. New York Jets
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals have not covered the spread in a game yet this season (0-2-0).
- The Bengals are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- None of the Bengals’ two games with a set total this season have gone over the point total.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals are compiling 343 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 20th in the NFL. On defense, they rank seventh, surrendering 302 yards per game.
- The Bengals rank 21st in scoring offense (18.5 points per game) and 15th in scoring defense (21.5 points allowed per game) this season.
- The Bengals are totaling 232 passing yards per game offensively this season (15th in NFL), and they are surrendering 211 passing yards per game (14th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Bengals are totaling 111 rushing yards per game on offense this season (16th in NFL), and they are surrendering 91 rushing yards per game (12th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Bengals rank 14th in third-down conversion rate this season (42.4%), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with a 28% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Bengals have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this year, ranking third-worst with 4.7 yards per play. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank eighth in the NFL (5.1 yards per play allowed).
- With one forced turnover (22nd in NFL) against five turnovers committed (28th in NFL), the Bengals’ -4 turnover margin is the second-worst in the league.
Bengals’ Best Players
- Joe Burrow: 537 PASS YDS / 268.5 YPG / 64% / 3 TD / 4 INT / 10 CAR / 73 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Joe Mixon: 46 CAR / 139 YDS / 69.5 YPG / 0 TD / 10 REC / 89 YDS / 44.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 15 REC / 183 YDS / 91.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Tee Higgins: 8 REC / 98 YDS / 49 YPG / 1 TD
- B.J. Hill: 8 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 SACK / 1 PD
- Germaine Pratt: 13 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 PD
- Chase: 1 TKL
Betting Insights for Jets
- The Jets are 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jets have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The Jets have gone over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
Stats & Insights for Jets
- With 390 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Jets rank ninth in the NFL in 2022. Defensively, they rank 18th, giving up 339.5 total yards per game.
- With 20 points per game on offense, the Jets rank 16th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 25th, giving up 27 points per game.
- The Jets’ pass offense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 302 passing yards per game. In terms of defense, they are ceding 216 passing yards per game, which ranks 15th.
- From an offensive angle, the Jets are accumulating 88 rushing yards per game (24th-ranked). They rank 21st in the NFL on defense (123.5 rushing yards given up per game).
- The Jets have been struggling on third down, ranking fifth-worst with a 52% third-down conversion rate allowed per game. They have been better on the other side of the ball, compiling a 34.5% third-down rate (20th-ranked).
- With 5.5 yards per play on offense, the Jets rank 19th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 16th, allowing 5.8 yards per play.
- With two forced turnovers (15th in NFL) and three turnovers committed (19th in NFL) this season, the Jets rank 19th in the NFL with a turnover margin of -1.
Best Players for Jets
- Joe Flacco: 614 PASS YDS / 307 YPG / 61.2% / 5 TD / 1 INT
- Michael Carter: 17 CAR / 83 YDS / 41.5 YPG / 0 TD / 12 REC / 67 YDS / 33.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Breece Hall: 13 CAR / 73 YDS / 36.5 YPG / 0 TD / 7 REC / 48 YDS / 24 YPG / 1 TD
- Corey Davis: 8 REC / 160 YDS / 80 YPG / 1 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 12 REC / 154 YDS / 77 YPG / 2 TD
- Elijah Moore: 8 REC / 90 YDS / 45 YPG / 0 TD
- Quincy Williams: 11 TKL / 1 SACK
- C.J. Mosley: 18 TKL / 1 TFL
- Ashtyn Davis: 0 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD