Table of Contents
Harold Ramirez will hit the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez is batting .311 with 22 doubles, six home runs and 18 walks.
- Ramirez ranks 252nd in home runs and 107th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- In 74 of 107 games this year (69.2%) Ramirez has recorded a hit, and 31 of those contests (29.0%) he posted at least two.
- In 5.6% of his games this season, Ramirez has homered (six of 107). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||0-for-3||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Javier (9-9 with a 2.87 ERA and 173 strikeouts in 131 2/3 innings pitched) tries for his 10th win when he makes the start for the Astros, his 23rd of the season.
- In 27 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 2.87, with 11.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .180 against him.
- The Astros pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender 122 home runs (0.8 per game), the least in the league.