Table of Contents
The Detroit Tigers and Javier Baez will take the field against Austin Voth and the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Orioles
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Báez in 2022
- Baez leads the Tigers in home runs (14), runs batted in (58) and has a team-best batting average of .242.
- Among hitters in baseball, Baez ranks 111th in home runs and 87th in RBI.
- Baez has reached base with a hit 85 times this year in 131 games played (64.9%), including multiple hits in 25.2% of them (33 times).
- In 10.7% of his games this season, Baez has hit a home run (14 of 131). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 18||2-for-4||2||1||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||September 17||1-for-1||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 16||3-for-3||1||0||0||0||1||1|
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- The Orioles will send Voth (5-2) out for his 15th start of the season. He is 5-2 with a 4.36 ERA and 78 strikeouts in 86 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.36, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 38 games this season. Opponents have a .270 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Orioles has a collective 7.6 K/9, which ranks 24th in the league.
- Orioles pitchers combine to rank 15th in baseball in home runs allowed (156 total, 1.1 per game).