Table of Contents
Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres will take on Adam Wainwright and the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday at 9:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Padres vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto is hitting .239 with 22 doubles, two triples, 25 home runs and 125 walks.
- In MLB, Soto ranks 31st in homers and 87th in RBI.
- Soto has recorded a hit 82 times this year in 139 games played (59.0%), including 29 multi-hit games (20.9%).
- Soto has hit a long ball in 24 games this season (139 opportunities, 17.3%), leaving the ballpark in 4.1% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- The Cardinals will send Wainwright (11-9) to the mound for his 30th start of the season. He is 11-9 with a 3.29 ERA and 137 strikeouts in 178 innings pitched.
- The 41-year-old ranks 24th in ERA (3.29), 35th in WHIP (1.242), and 41st in K/9 (6.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.4 K/9, the second-worst in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 136 home runs (0.9 per game), the sixth-fewest in baseball.