Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will take the field against Mike Clevinger and the San Diego Padres on Tuesday at 9:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Padres
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt has racked up a team-high batting average of .322, and paces the Cardinals in home runs (35) and runs batted in (112).
- Among all batters in MLB play, Goldschmidt’s home run total ranks seventh and his RBI tally ranks fourth.
- Goldschmidt has a hit in 104 of 139 games this year (74.8%), with multiple base hits in 46 of those contests (33.1%).
- In 23.0% of his games this season, Goldschmidt has homered (32 of 139). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 5.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- The Padres will send Clevinger (5-7) out to make his 20th start of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.47 ERA and 83 strikeouts through 98 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old has a 4.47 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 20 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .233 to his opponents.
- The Padres pitching staff ranks sixth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Padres pitchers combine to rank 17th in baseball in home runs allowed (160 total, 1.1 per game).