Table of Contents
Randy Arozarena will hit the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on Tuesday. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Astros
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena leads the Rays with 19 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Among all batters in MLB play, Arozarena’s home run total ranks 62nd and his RBI tally ranks 30th.
- Arozarena has a hit in 88 out of 140 games this season (62.9%), with more than one hit in 37 of those games (26.4%).
- In 18 of 140 games this season, Arozarena has hit a long ball (12.9%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.2% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 15||3-for-5||1||0||1||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 14||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||1-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||1|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Javier (9-9) is aiming for his 10th victory when he takes the mound for the Astros in his 23rd start of the season. He’s put together a 2.87 ERA in 131 2/3 innings pitched, with 173 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.87, with 11.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 27 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .180 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Astros has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in the league.
- The Astros give up the fewest home runs in baseball (122 total, 0.8 per game).