Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Amon-Ra St. Brown before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC North rivals meet in Week 3 when St.Brown’s Detroit Lions (1-1) take on the Minnesota Vikings (1-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.5 (-120)
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Stats
- St.Brown’s team-best 180 yards receiving (90.0 per game) have come on 17 catches (24 targets) and he has scored three touchdowns.
- St.Brown has been the target of 33.8% (24 total) of his team’s 71 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 33.3% of his team’s nine offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- In his two matchups against the Vikings, St.Brown’s 75.5 receiving yards average is 5.0 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (70.5).
- In two matchups against them, St.Brown has gone over 70.5 yards receiving once.
- St.Brown, in two matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Lions vs. Vikings
- Last year, the Lions averaged 6.0 fewer points per game (19.1) than the Vikings gave up (25.1).
- The Lions racked up 322.6 yards per game last season, 61.0 fewer yards than the 383.6 the Vikings gave up per matchup.
- Last year the Lions passed for 41.3 fewer yards per game (211.6) than the Vikings allowed per outing (252.9).
- Last year the Lions racked up 110.9 yards per game on the ground, 19.8 fewer than the Vikings allowed per contest (130.7).
- Last season the Lions had 23 turnovers, one fewer than the Vikings had takeaways (24).