Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop bet markets for Elijah Moore ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Moore and the New York Jets (1-1) square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (0-2) in Week 3 at MetLife Stadium.
Elijah Moore Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
Elijah Moore Receiving Stats
- Moore has caught eight passes on 12 targets for 90 yards, averaging 45.0 yards per game.
- So far this season, 11.5% of the 104 passes thrown by his team have gone Moore’s way.
- Moore racked up 67 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Bengals, 16.5 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Moore has had over 50.5 receiving yards against the Bengals every time.
- Moore did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Bengals.
Last Season Stats: Jets vs. Bengals
- The Jets scored 18.2 points per game last season, 3.9 fewer than the Bengals surrendered per matchup (22.1).
- The Jets averaged 306.4 yards per game last year, 44.4 fewer yards than the 350.8 the Bengals allowed per outing.
- Last year the Jets passed for 40.1 fewer yards per game (208.3) than the Bengals allowed per outing (248.4).
- The Jets rushed for 98.1 yards per game last season, just 4.4 fewer yards than the 102.5 the Bengals allowed per contest.
- The Jets turned the ball over 27 times last season, six more turnovers than the Bengals forced (21).