Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. will hit the field for the Kansas City Royals against Bailey Ober and the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. leads the Royals with 75 runs batted in while accumulating a team-best batting average of .250.
- In MLB action, Witt Jr. ranks 57th in homers and 40th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. has a hit in 68.6% of his games this year (94 of 137), with multiple hits in 34 of those contests (24.8%).
- In 13.9% of his games this season, Witt Jr. has homered (19 of 137). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 18||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 17||2-for-5||1||0||2||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 16||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Ober gets the start for the Twins, his ninth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 3.49 ERA and 34 strikeouts in 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In eight games this season, the 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.49, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .250 against him.
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Twins pitching staff ranks 20th in the league.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (173 total, 1.2 per game).