Table of Contents
AFC East foes meet when the Buffalo Bills (2-0) and the Miami Dolphins (2-0) play on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium.
The Dolphins are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+5.5), against the Bills (with an over/under of 54 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Stadium: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bills
- The Bills have put together a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- The Bills have combined with their opponent to hit the over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
Stats & Insights for Bills
- The Bills have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (third-best with 413.5 yards per game) and total defense (second-best with 215 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Bills have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (best with 36 points per game) and scoring defense (second-best with 8.5 points allowed per game) this year.
- The Bills have been surging on both sides of the ball in the passing game, ranking third-best in passing offense (302.5 passing yards per game) and second-best in passing defense (149 passing yards allowed per game).
- Defensively, the Bills have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking best by surrendering just 66 per game. They rank 14th on offense (111 rushing yards per game).
- The Bills sport the 19th-ranked defense this season in terms of third-down efficiency (40% third-down percentage allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking best with a 60.9% third-down percentage.
- The Bills have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams in terms of yards per play, as they rank top-five in both offensive yards per play (third-best with 6.8) and yards per play allowed on defense (best at 4.2) this season.
- With seven forced turnovers (first in NFL) against four turnovers committed (22nd in NFL), the Bills’ +3 turnover margin is the fourth-best in the league.
Bills’ Best Players
- Josh Allen: 614 PASS YDS / 307 YPG / 75.4% / 7 TD / 2 INT / 11 CAR / 66 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Devin Singletary: 14 CAR / 67 YDS / 33.5 YPG / 0 TD / 4 REC / 16 YDS / 8 YPG / 0 TD
- Stefon Diggs: 20 REC / 270 YDS / 135 YPG / 4 TD
- Gabriel Davis: 4 REC / 88 YDS / 88 YPG / 1 TD
- Isaiah McKenzie: 4 REC / 56 YDS / 28 YPG / 1 TD
- Gregory Rousseau: 8 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 PD
- Taron Johnson: 13 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 PD
- Jordan Poyer: 6 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 3 PD
Betting Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins are 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- One of the Dolphins’ two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
Stats & Insights for Dolphins
- The Dolphins’ offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as they rank second-best in the NFL with 427 total yards per game. In terms of defense, they are surrendering 372 total yards per game, which ranks 21st.
- The Dolphins’ offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 31 points per contest. In terms of defense, they are ceding 22.5 points per game, which ranks 18th.
- The Dolphins’ pass offense has been thriving, compiling 351.5 passing yards per contest (best) this season. On defense, they rank 23rd by giving up 255.5 passing yards per game.
- The Dolphins’ rushing offense has been bottom-five this season, registering 75.5 rushing yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 17th with 116.5 rushing yards conceded per contest.
- The Dolphins are posting a 52% third-down conversion rate on offense this season (sixth-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up a 36.8% third-down rate (16th-ranked) on defense.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Dolphins are a bottom-five unit in terms of yards per play, giving up 7.1 (worst). Fortunately, they are dominating on offense, generating 7 yards per play (best).
- The Dolphins sport a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 10th in the NFL.
Best Players for Dolphins
- Tua Tagovailoa: 739 PASS YDS / 369.5 YPG / 71.1% / 7 TD / 2 INT
- Raheem Mostert: 16 CAR / 67 YDS / 33.5 YPG / 0 TD / 4 REC / 44 YDS / 22 YPG / 0 TD
- Chase Edmonds: 17 CAR / 58 YDS / 29 YPG / 0 TD / 5 REC / 48 YDS / 24 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyreek Hill: 19 REC / 284 YDS / 142 YPG / 2 TD
- Jaylen Waddle: 15 REC / 240 YDS / 120 YPG / 3 TD
- Brandon Jones: 15 TKL / 1 SACK / 1 PD
- Jevon Holland: 5 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD