Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted player props for Clyde Edwards-Helaire ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Edwards-Helaire’s Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) and the Indianapolis Colts (0-1-1) hit the field in Week 3 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Player Props vs. Indianapolis
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-120)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Rushing Stats
- Edwards-Helaire has rushed for a team-high 116 yards on 15 attempts (58.0 yards per game) and scored zero TDs.
- He has added seven catches for 76 yards and two touchdowns.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- He has handled 15, or 33.3%, of his team’s 45 rushing attempts this season.
Last Season Stats: Chiefs vs. Colts
- Last year, the Chiefs scored 6.7 more points per game (28.2) than the Colts allowed (21.5).
- The Chiefs averaged 396.8 yards per game last season, 53.6 more yards than the 343.2 the Colts gave up per matchup.
- Last season the Chiefs passed for 47.7 more yards per game (281.8) than the Colts allowed per outing (234.1).
- Last year the Chiefs racked up 115.0 yards per game on the ground, just 5.9 more yards than the Colts allowed per outing (109.1).
- The Chiefs turned the ball over 25 times last season, eight fewer than the Colts forced turnovers (33).