Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Cooper Kupp for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC West foes meet in Week 3 when Kupp’s Los Angeles Rams (1-1) play the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Cooper Kupp Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 99.5 (-115)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Stats
- Kupp’s 236 yards receiving (118.0 per game) are a team high. He has 24 receptions (29 targets) plus three TDs.
- So far this season, 37.7% of the 77 passes thrown by his team have gone Kupp’s way.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 60.0% of his team’s five offensive TDs.
- In his three matchups against the Cardinals, Kupp’s 82.7 receiving yards average is 16.8 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (99.5).
- Kupp has had more than 99.5 receiving yards against the Cardinals once.
- Kupp, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch twice. But he did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Cardinals
- The Rams averaged 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Cardinals allowed (21.5) last season.
- The Rams racked up 372.1 yards per game last year, 42.9 more yards than the 329.2 the Cardinals allowed per outing.
- Last season the Rams passed for 58.7 more yards per game (273.1) than the Cardinals allowed per outing (214.4).
- The Rams rushed for 99.0 yards per game last year, 15.8 fewer than the 114.8 the Cardinals allowed per outing.
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last season, four fewer than the Cardinals forced turnovers (27).