Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Matthew Stafford ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC West rivals meet in Week 3 when Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) take the field against the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Matthew Stafford Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 280.5 (-115)
Matthew Stafford Passing Stats
- Stafford leads Los Angeles with 512 yards passing (256.0 per game) and a 72.7% completion percentage this season, throwing for four touchdowns with five interceptions.
- He’s also figured in the running game, with two yards (1.0 per game) on one carry.
- Stafford ranks sixth in the league with 28.0 completed passes per game (56 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Stafford is 12th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 273.
- The Rams have run 63.6% passing plays and 36.4% rushing plays this season. They rank 14th in the NFL in scoring.
- Stafford’s 256.3 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Cardinals are 24.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Stafford recorded more yards than this game’s 280.5-yard over/under one time in those matchups.
- Stafford had multiple touchdown passes in each of those contests against the Cardinals.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Cardinals
- Last year, the Rams scored 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Cardinals gave up (21.5).
- The Rams collected 372.1 yards per game last year, 42.9 more yards than the 329.2 the Cardinals allowed per outing.
- Last season the Rams ran for 58.7 more yards per game (273.1) than the Cardinals allowed per outing (214.4).
- Last year the Rams rushed for 15.8 fewer yards per game (99) than the Cardinals allowed per outing (114.8).
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last season, four fewer than the Cardinals forced turnovers (27).