Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Marquise Brown for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Brown’s Arizona Cardinals (1-1) and the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) meet in a Week 3 matchup between NFC West opponents at State Farm Stadium.
Marquise Brown Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
Marquise Brown Receiving Stats
- Brown has 111 yards on 10 catches and one TD. He has been targeted 17 times, and averages 55.5 yards receiving per contest.
- Brown has been the target of 19.5% (17 total) of his team’s 87 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 16.7% of his team’s six offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Against Los Angeles
- In his one matchup against the Rams, Brown’s 28 receiving yards total is 28.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (56.5).
- Brown has never had more than 56.5 receiving yards against the Rams.
- Brown did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Rams.
Last Season Stats: Cardinals vs. Rams
- The Cardinals racked up 4.5 more points per game (26.4) than the Rams allowed (21.9) last season.
- The Cardinals collected 373.6 yards per game last season, 28.7 more yards than the 344.9 the Rams gave up per matchup.
- Last year the Cardinals racked up 251.5 passing yards per game, just 9.8 more yards than the Rams allowed per outing (241.7).
- The Cardinals rushed for 122.1 yards per game last season, 18.9 more than the 103.2 the Rams allowed per outing.
- The Cardinals had 15 giveaways last year, while the Rams had 25 takeaways.