Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player prop betting options for Darrell Henderson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC West rivals take the field in Week 3 when Henderson and the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) meet the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) at State Farm Stadium.
Darrell Henderson Player Props vs. Arizona
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 37.5 (-120)
Darrell Henderson Rushing Stats
- Henderson has run for a team-leading 94 yards on 23 carries (47.0 yards per game) and one score.
- He also averages 13.0 receiving yards per game, catching five balls for 26 yards.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 20.0% of his team’s five offensive TDs.
- He has handled 23, or 52.3%, of his team’s 44 rushing attempts this season.
- Henderson has averaged 29.7 rushing yards per game in his three career matchups against the Cardinals, 7.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Henderson has rushed for more than 37.5 yards once against the Cardinals.
- In three games versus the Cardinals Henderson has not run for a touchdown.
Last Season Stats: Rams vs. Cardinals
- The Rams put up 5.6 more points per game (27.1) than the Cardinals surrendered (21.5) last season.
- The Rams collected 42.9 more yards per game (372.1) than the Cardinals allowed per matchup (329.2) last year.
- Last season the Rams racked up 273.1 yards per game through the air, 58.7 more than the Cardinals allowed per contest (214.4).
- Last year the Rams racked up 99 yards per game on the ground, 15.8 fewer than the Cardinals allowed per outing (114.8).
- The Rams turned the ball over 23 times last year, four fewer than the Cardinals forced turnovers (27).