Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Nyheim Hines for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Hines and the Indianapolis Colts (0-1-1) take the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) in Week 3 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Nyheim Hines Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 26.5 (-115)
Nyheim Hines Rushing Stats
- This season Hines has piled up four carries for 4 yards (2.0 per game).
- And he has caught 10 balls for 87 yards (43.5 yards per game).
- His team has rushed the ball 51 times this season, and he’s handled four of those attempts (7.8%).
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Chiefs
- Last year, the Colts racked up 5.1 more points per game (26.5) than the Chiefs surrendered (21.4).
- The Colts racked up 347.1 yards per game last year, 21.8 fewer yards than the 368.9 the Chiefs gave up per contest.
- Last year the Colts passed for 53.7 fewer yards per game (197.7) than the Chiefs allowed per contest (251.4).
- The Colts rushed for 149.4 yards per game last season, 31.8 more than the 117.6 the Chiefs allowed per contest.
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last season, 10 fewer than the Chiefs forced turnovers (29).