Table of Contents
Daulton Varsho and the Arizona Diamondbacks will face Dustin May and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Varsho Props for Diamondbacks vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Varsho in 2022
- Varsho is hitting .245 with 22 doubles, three triples, 26 home runs and 43 walks.
- Among batters in MLB action, Varsho ranks 31st in homers and 49th in RBI.
- In 62.5% of his games this year (85 of 136), Varsho has posted a hit, and in 28 of those games (20.6%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Varsho has homered in 25 of 136 games in 2022 (18.4%), which is 4.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- May (2-2 with a 3.81 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 26 innings pitched) makes the start for the Dodgers, his sixth of the season.
- The 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.81, with 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in five games this season. Opponents have a .169 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (138 total, 0.9 per game).