Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Derek Carr ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 3 matchup sees Carr’s Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) hit the field against the Tennessee Titans (0-2) at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Derek Carr Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders at Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
Derek Carr Passing Stats
- Carr has passed for 547 yards while completing 61.8% of his throws (47-for-76), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (273.5 yards per game).
- He’s also rushed one time for nine yards, averaging 4.5 yards per game.
- Carr has completed 23.5 passes per game this season, 14th in the league.
- Carr has racked up 241 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 16th in the NFL.
- The Raiders, who rank 13th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 69.1% of the time while opting for the ground attack 30.9% of the time.
Last Season Stats: Raiders vs. Titans
- The Raiders racked up 22 points per game last season, comparable to the 20.8 per outing the Titans surrendered.
- The Raiders averaged 363.8 yards per game last year, 34 more yards than the 329.8 the Titans allowed per matchup.
- Last season the Raiders piled up 268.6 passing yards per game, 23.4 more than the Titans allowed per outing (245.2).
- The Raiders rushed for 95.1 yards per game last year, 10.5 more than the 84.6 the Titans allowed per contest.
- Last year the Raiders turned the ball over 24 times, two more than the Titans’ takeaways (22).