Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Christian Kirk and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:05 PM ET on CBS. Kirk’s Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) and the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) take the field in Week 3 at SoFi Stadium.
Christian Kirk Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 61.5 (-115)
Christian Kirk Receiving Stats
- This year Kirk has 12 receptions (18 targets), leading his team with 195 yards (97.5 per game) plus two TDs.
- Kirk has been the target of 25.0% (18 total) of his team’s 72 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s five touchdowns on offense this season, or 40.0%.
Last Season Stats: Jaguars vs. Chargers
- The Jaguars averaged 14.9 points per game last season, 12.1 fewer than the Chargers gave up per matchup (27).
- The Jaguars collected 305.4 yards per game last year, 54.7 fewer yards than the 360.1 the Chargers gave up per contest.
- The Jaguars passed for 202.1 yards per game last season, 19.1 fewer than the 221.2 the Chargers allowed per outing.
- The Jaguars rushed for 103.2 yards per game last season, 35.7 fewer than the 138.9 the Chargers allowed per outing.
- The Jaguars turned the ball over 29 times last year, eight more turnovers than the Chargers forced (21).