Table of Contents
Before K.J. Osborn hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Osborn and the Minnesota Vikings (1-1) are set for an NFC North matchup in Week 3 with the Detroit Lions (1-1) at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
K.J. Osborn Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-115)
K.J. Osborn Receiving Stats
- Osborn has five grabs for 39 yards this campaign. He has been targeted six times, and averages 19.5 yards per contest.
- Osborn has been the target of 7.7% (six total) of his team’s 78 passing attempts this season.
- In his two matchups against the Lions, Osborn’s 30.5 receiving yards average is 4.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (34.5).
- Osborn has had more than 34.5 receiving yards versus the Lions once.
- In two matchups, Osborn has had a touchdown catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest versus the Lions.
Last Season Stats: Vikings vs. Lions
- The Vikings scored 25 points per game last year, comparable to the 27.5 per matchup the Lions gave up.
- The Vikings racked up just 17 fewer yards per game (362.8) than the Lions gave up per outing (379.8) last year.
- Last season, the Vikings passed for just 4.6 more yards (249.3) than the Lions allowed per contest (244.7).
- The Vikings rushed for 113.5 yards per game last year, 21.6 fewer than the 135.1 the Lions allowed per outing.
- The Vikings had 13 giveaways last season, while the Lions had 19 takeaways.