Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for James Robinson, who takes to the field at 4:05 PM ET broadcast on CBS. This Week 3 matchup sees Robinson’s Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) hit the field against the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
James Robinson Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-110)
James Robinson Rushing Stats
- The team’s top rusher, Robinson, has carried 34 times for 130 yards (65.0 per game), with two TDs.
- He also has caught three passes for 17 yards (8.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 60.0% of his team’s five offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- His team has rushed the ball 55 times this season, and he’s taken 34 of those attempts (61.8%).
Last Season Stats: Jaguars vs. Chargers
- The Jaguars scored 12.1 fewer points per game (14.9) than the Chargers gave up (27) last year.
- The Jaguars collected 54.7 fewer yards per game (305.4) than the Chargers gave up per matchup (360.1) last season.
- Last year the Jaguars passed for 19.1 fewer yards per game (202.1) than the Chargers allowed per outing (221.2).
- The Jaguars rushed for 103.2 yards per game last season, 35.7 fewer than the 138.9 the Chargers allowed per outing.
- Last year the Jaguars turned the ball over 29 times, eight more than the Chargers’ takeaways (21).