Table of Contents
The Las Vegas Raiders (0-2) go on the road to match up against the Tennessee Titans (0-2) at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
The Titans are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+2), against the Raiders (with an over/under of 45.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. Tennessee Titans
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders have not covered the spread in a game yet this season (0-2-0).
- The Raiders have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 2 points or more this season (0-1).
- One of the Raiders’ two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- Offensively, the Raiders rank 23rd in the NFL with 322 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 23rd in total defense (384 yards allowed per contest).
- The Raiders are totaling 21 points per game on offense (13th in NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 26.5 points allowed per game.
- Despite having a bottom-five pass defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (274.5 passing yards allowed per game), the Raiders have put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking 11th in the NFL by putting up 250 passing yards per game.
- The Raiders rank third-worst in rushing offense (72 rushing yards per game), but they’ve played better on defense, ranking 16th with 109.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Raiders are averaging a 50% third-down conversion rate offensively this year (seventh in NFL), and they are giving up a 33.3% third-down conversion rate (eighth) on defense.
- The Raiders are averaging 5.9 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 13th, surrendering 5.4 yards per play.
- With one forced turnover (23rd in NFL) against four turnovers committed (22nd in NFL), the Raiders’ -3 turnover margin ranks 26th in the league.
Raiders’ Best Players
- Derek Carr: 547 PASS YDS / 273.5 YPG / 61.8% / 4 TD / 3 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 29 CAR / 126 YDS / 63 YPG / 0 TD / 2 REC / 28 YDS / 14 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 12 REC / 153 YDS / 76.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Darren Waller: 10 REC / 129 YDS / 64.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Mack Hollins: 6 REC / 82 YDS / 41 YPG / 0 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 14 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 SACK
- Divine Deablo: 22 TKL
- Amik Robertson: 4 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Betting Insights for Titans
- The Titans have not covered the spread in a game yet this year (0-2-0).
- The Titans are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or greater this year.
- The Titans have hit the over in one of two games with a set total (50%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- With 273 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Titans rank 27th in the NFL in 2022. On defense, they rank 25th, allowing 404 total yards per contest.
- The Titans have plenty of room to get better, as they rank fifth-worst in points per game (13.5) this season and third-worst in points allowed per game (31).
- With 186.5 passing yards per game on offense, the Titans rank 25th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 17th, giving up 234.5 passing yards per contest.
- The Titans’ defense has been bottom-five in run defense this season, allowing 169.5 rushing yards per game, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 24th with 86.5 rushing yards per contest.
- From an offensive perspective, the Titans are putting up a 30.4% third-down conversion rate (26th-ranked). They rank seventh in the NFL on the other side of the ball (30.4% third-down rate allowed).
- The Titans’ defense has been struggling in terms of yards given up per play, ranking third-worst at 6.9. They have been more effective on offense, posting 5 yards per play (25th-ranked).
- The Titans have accumulated two forced turnovers (17th in NFL) and committed five turnovers (27th in NFL) this season for a -3 turnover margin that ranks 26th in the NFL.
Best Players for Titans
- Ryan Tannehill: 383 PASS YDS / 191.5 YPG / 58.5% / 2 TD / 2 INT
- Derrick Henry: 34 CAR / 107 YDS / 53.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Hassan Haskins: 9 CAR / 37 YDS / 18.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Treylon Burks: 7 REC / 102 YDS / 51 YPG / 0 TD
- Kyle Philips: 7 REC / 71 YDS / 35.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 3 REC / 61 YDS / 61 YPG / 2 TD
- Rashad Weaver: 4 TKL / 2 TFL / 2 SACK
- Kevin Byard: 19 TKL
- Amani Hooker: 6 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD