Table of Contents
Michael Pittman Jr. has player prop bet markets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. This Week 3 matchup sees Pittman’s Indianapolis Colts (0-1-1) square off against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Michael Pittman Jr. Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 64.5 (-115)
Michael Pittman Jr. Receiving Stats
- Pittman averaged 63.6 yards on 5.2 receptions per game and compiled six receiving touchdowns last season.
- The 251.4 passing yards the Chiefs yielded per game last year made them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- At 1.6 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Chiefs’ defense was ranked 16th in the league.
- The Chiefs were 12th in the league in interceptions last year, with 15.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Chiefs
- Last year, the Colts scored 5.1 more points per game (26.5) than the Chiefs allowed (21.4).
- The Colts averaged 21.8 fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Chiefs gave up per contest (368.9) last year.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last year, 53.7 fewer than the 251.4 the Chiefs allowed per outing.
- Last season the Colts ran for 31.8 more yards per game (149.4) than the Chiefs allowed per outing (117.6).
- The Colts turned the ball over 19 times last year, 10 fewer than the Chiefs forced turnovers (29).