Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Mo Alie-Cox before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Alie-Cox’s Indianapolis Colts (0-1-1) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-0) square off in Week 3 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Mo Alie-Cox Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 17.5 (-115)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Stats
- Alie-Cox has posted a 35-yard season thus far (17.5 yards per game), reeling in three balls on five targets.
- So far this season, 6.2% of the 80 passes thrown by his team have gone Alie-Cox’s way.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Chiefs
- Last year, the Colts racked up 5.1 more points per game (26.5) than the Chiefs allowed (21.4).
- The Colts collected 21.8 fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Chiefs gave up per contest (368.9) last season.
- Last season the Colts passed for 53.7 fewer yards per game (197.7) than the Chiefs allowed per outing (251.4).
- The Colts rushed for 149.4 yards per game last season, 31.8 more than the 117.6 the Chiefs allowed per outing.
- Last season the Colts had 19 turnovers, 10 fewer than the Chiefs had takeaways (29).