Table of Contents
Mike Trout will hit the field for the Los Angeles Angels against Dane Dunning and the Texas Rangers on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 8:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Trout Props for Angels vs Rangers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Trout in 2022
- Trout paces the Angels with 36 home runs.
- Among hitters in MLB, Trout ranks sixth in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Trout has a hit in 66.0% of his 106 games this season, with more than one hit in 26.4% of those contests (28).
- In 32 of 106 games this season, Trout has hit a home run (30.2%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 8.2% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Dunning gets the start for the Rangers, his 29th of the season. He is 3-8 with a 4.49 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 148 1/3 innings pitched.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 42nd in ERA (4.49), 46th in WHIP (1.456), and 30th in K/9 (7.8) among pitchers who qualify.
- The Rangers pitching staff is 21st in the league with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rangers pitchers combine to give up the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (149 total, one per game).