Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Antonio Gibson’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC East foes meet in Week 3 when Gibson and the Washington Commanders (1-1) take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Antonio Gibson Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: Washington Commanders vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-120)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Stats
- Gibson has had 28 carries for a team-best 86 rushing yards (43 per game) plus one TD.
- He also has nine catches for 85 yards (42.5 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- He has received 28 of his team’s 49 carries this season (57.1%).
- Against the Eagles, Gibson’s 13 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups are 37.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In two games against them Gibson has not rushed for more than 50.5 yards.
- Gibson has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup versus the Eagles, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Commanders vs. Eagles
- Last year, the Commanders scored just 2.9 fewer points per game (19.7) than the Eagles surrendered (22.6).
- The Commanders collected 323.6 yards per game last year, only 5.2 fewer than the 328.8 the Eagles allowed per outing.
- The Commanders passed for 202.4 yards per game last year, 18.5 fewer than the 220.9 the Eagles allowed per outing.
- Last year the Commanders averaged 121.2 rushing yards per game, 13.3 more than the Eagles allowed per outing (107.9).
- The Commanders turned the ball over eight more times (24 total) than the Eagles forced a turnover (16) last year.