Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player prop bets for Dallas Goedert ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC East foes square off in Week 3 when Goedert’s Philadelphia Eagles (2-0) take the field against the Washington Commanders (1-1) at FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Dallas Goedert Player Props vs. Washington
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-120)
Dallas Goedert Receiving Stats
- Goedert has put up 142 yards receiving (on eight catches). He has been targeted 10 times, and posts 71.0 yards per game.
- Goedert has been the target of 15.9% (10 total) of his team’s 63 passing attempts this season.
- In his two matchups against the Commanders, Goedert’s 103 receiving yards average is 56.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (46.5).
- Goedert, in two games against them, has surpassed 46.5 receiving yards each time.
- In two matchups versus the Commanders, Goedert has not had a TD catch.
Last Season Stats: Eagles vs. Commanders
- The Eagles put up just 0.6 more points per game (26.1) than the Commanders gave up (25.5) last season.
- The Eagles collected 359.9 yards per game last season, just 0.6 more than the 359.3 the Commanders allowed per matchup.
- Last year the Eagles averaged 200.2 passing yards per game, 54.7 fewer than the Commanders allowed per contest (254.9).
- The Eagles rushed for 159.7 yards per game last year, 55.3 more than the 104.4 the Commanders allowed per outing.
- Last season the Eagles had 16 turnovers, three fewer than the Commanders had takeaways (19).