Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. will take the field for the Kansas City Royals against Josh Winder and the Minnesota Twins on Thursday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. leads the Royals with 76 runs batted in while racking up a team-best batting average of .252.
- Witt Jr.’s home runs rank 58th in MLB and he ranks 38th in RBI in MLB.
- Witt Jr. has reached base with a hit 95 times this year in 138 games played (68.8%), including multiple hits on 35 occasions (25.4%).
- Witt Jr. has hit a long ball in 13.8% of his games this season (138 contests), leaving the ballpark in 3.5% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 18||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 17||2-for-5||1||0||2||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 16||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Winder gets the start for the Twins, his ninth of the season. He is 4-4 with a 4.17 ERA and 35 strikeouts in 54 innings pitched.
- In 12 games this season, the 25-year-old has a 4.17 ERA and 5.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .252 to opposing hitters.
- The Twins pitching staff ranks 20th in the league with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (174 total, 1.2 per game).