Table of Contents
Cedric Mullins and the Baltimore Orioles will face Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros on Thursday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Astros
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins leads the Orioles with a team-high batting average of .260.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Mullins ranks 111th in home runs and 108th in RBI.
- Mullins has a hit in 68.8% of his 141 games this year, with multiple base knocks in 28.4% of those games (40).
- Out of the 141 games Mullins has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in 14 contests (9.9%), leaving the yard in 2.3% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 18||0-for-3||1||0||0||0||2||0|
|Blue Jays||September 17||1-for-5||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Verlander (17-3) gets the starting nod for the Astros in his 26th start of the season. He has a 1.78 ERA in 157 innings pitched, with 163 strikeouts.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 39-year-old ranks first in ERA (1.78), first in WHIP (.834), and 10th in K/9 (9.3).
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks third in MLB.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up 123 home runs (0.8 per game), the first-fewest in the league.