Table of Contents
Luis Arraez will hit the field for the Minnesota Twins against Jonathan Heasley and the Kansas City Royals on Thursday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez leads the Twins with a team-high batting average of .313.
- Among hitters in MLB, Arraez ranks 208th in home runs and 146th in RBI.
- In 95 of 135 games this year (70.4%) Arraez has gotten a hit, and 45 of those contests (33.3%) he posted more than one hit.
- Arraez has hit a long ball in eight games this season (135 opportunities, 5.9%), leaving the ballpark in 1.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- The Royals are sending Jon Heasley (3-8) out to make his 19th start of the season. He is 3-8 with a 5.09 ERA and 62 strikeouts through 88 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 25-year-old has a 5.09 ERA and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .266 to opposing hitters.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Royals pitching staff ranks 27th in the league.
- The Royals rank 19th in baseball in home runs given up (164 total, 1.1 per game).