Table of Contents
Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will play Michael Lorenzen and the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday at 2:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Angels
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 2:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe leads the Rangers with a .308 batting average.
- Lowe ranks 32nd in home runs and 50th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Lowe has reached base with a hit 102 times this year in 143 games played (71.3%), including multiple hits in 37.1% of them (53 times).
- In 25 of 143 games this season, Lowe has hit a long ball (17.5%). He’s gone deep in 4.2% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Angels Pitching in 2022
- The Angels are sending Lorenzen (7-6) out for his 16th start of the season. He is 7-6 with a 4.74 ERA and 63 strikeouts through 81 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 4.74 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 15 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .239 to his opponents.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks 15th in the league.
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (162 total, 1.1 per game).