Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Ryan Mountcastle will face Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros on Thursday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mountcastle Props for Orioles vs Astros
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mountcastle in 2022
- Mountcastle has put up a team-best 80 runs batted in.
- Mountcastle’s home runs rank 45th in MLB and he ranks 31st in RBI in MLB.
- Mountcastle has a hit in 84 out of 132 games this season (63.6%), with multiple base knocks in 33 of those games (25.0%).
- In 14.4% of his games this season, Mountcastle has hit a home run (19 of 132). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 17||0-for-0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 16||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Verlander (17-3) takes the mound for the Astros in his 26th start of the season. He’s put together a 1.78 ERA in 157 innings pitched, with 163 strikeouts.
- The 39-year-old’s 1.78 ERA ranks first, .834 WHIP ranks first, and 9.3 K/9 ranks 10th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Astros pitching staff ranks third in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Astros pitchers combine to surrender the first-fewest home runs in baseball (123 total, 0.8 per game).