Table of Contents
Xander Bogaerts will take the field for the Boston Red Sox against Jameson Taillon and the New York Yankees on Thursday. First pitch is set for 7:15 PM on FOX.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Bogaerts Props for Red Sox vs Yankees
- Game Day: Thursday, September 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Bogaerts in 2022
- Bogaerts paces the Red Sox with a team-best batting average of .317.
- Bogaerts ranks 111th in home runs and 56th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Bogaerts has a hit in 99 of 139 games this season (71.2%), with multiple hits in 47 of them (33.8%).
- In 10.1% of his games this season, Bogaerts has homered (14 of 139). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Taillon makes the start for the Yankees, his 30th of the season. He is 13-5 with a 4.04 ERA and 132 strikeouts in 158 innings pitched.
- This season, the 30-year-old ranks 36th in ERA (4.04), 23rd in WHIP (1.133), and 31st in K/9 (7.5) among pitchers who qualify.
- The Yankees pitching staff is fifth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Yankees pitchers combine to surrender 145 home runs (one per game), the seventh-fewest in baseball.