Table of Contents
Austin Riley is back in action after he reached base in all four of his plate appearances in his last outing, going 3-for-3 with a double. His Atlanta Braves take on Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, September 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley leads the Braves with 37 home runs and 92 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .280.
- Among hitters in MLB, Riley ranks third in homers and 15th in RBI.
- In 67.6% of his games this year (100 of 148), Riley has posted a hit, and in 48 of those games (32.4%) he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Riley has homered in 24.3% of his games in 2022 (36 of 148), 5.7% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Nola goes for his 10th win when he makes the start for the Phillies, his 30th of the season. He is 9-12 with a 3.38 ERA and 210 strikeouts in 186 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old’s 3.38 ERA ranks 27th, .982 WHIP ranks seventh, and 10.1 K/9 ranks ninth.
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers combine to allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (138 total, 0.9 per game).