Table of Contents
Dawson Knox has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Knox and the Buffalo Bills (2-0) are set for an AFC East matchup in Week 3 against the Miami Dolphins (2-0) at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Dawson Knox Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-115)
Dawson Knox Receiving Stats
- Knox has put up a 46-yard season thus far (23.0 yards per game), reeling in five balls on seven targets.
- Knox has been the target of seven of his team’s 71 passing attempts this season, or 9.9% of the target share.
- Knox is averaging 8.5 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Dolphins, 26.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (34.5).
- Knox has never had more than 34.5 receiving yards against the Dolphins.
- Knox has caught a touchdown pass versus the Dolphins once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last Season Stats: Bills vs. Dolphins
- Last year, the Bills scored 6.5 more points per game (28.4) than the Dolphins allowed (21.9).
- The Bills collected 381.9 yards per game last year, 44.4 more yards than the 337.5 the Dolphins gave up per contest.
- Last season the Bills averaged 252.0 yards per game through the air, 24.3 more than the Dolphins allowed per contest (227.7).
- Last season the Bills ran for 20.1 more yards per game (129.9) than the Dolphins allowed per outing (109.8).
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last year, four fewer than the Dolphins forced turnovers (26).