Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will face Andrew Heaney and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday at 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Friday, September 23, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals with 35 home runs and 112 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .321.
- Goldschmidt’s home runs rank eighth in MLB and he ranks fourth in RBI in MLB.
- In 74.6% of his games this year (106 of 142), Goldschmidt has posted a hit, and in 47 of those games (33.1%) he’s recorded more than one hit.
- Goldschmidt has hit a long ball in 32 of 142 games in 2022 (22.5%), which is 5.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- The Dodgers will send Heaney (3-2) to make his 14th start of the season. He is 3-2 with a 2.66 ERA and 92 strikeouts in 61 innings pitched.
- The 31-year-old has a 2.66 ERA and 13.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 13 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .207 to opposing hitters.
- The Dodgers pitching staff ranks sixth in the league with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Dodgers give up the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (139 total, 0.9 per game).