Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and Aaron Judge will take on Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox on Saturday at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge paces the Yankees in home runs (60), runs batted in (128) and has racked up a team-high batting average of .315.
- In MLB action, Judge ranks first in home runs and first in RBI.
- Judge has reached base with a hit 101 times this year in 146 games played (69.2%), including multiple hits in 35.6% of them (52 times).
- In 49 of 146 games this season, Judge has gone yard (33.6%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 9.2% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 23||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 22||0-for-2||0||0||0||1||3||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Pivetta (10-11 with a 4.35 ERA and 160 strikeouts in 165 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Red Sox, his 31st of the season.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 40th in ERA (4.35), 41st in WHIP (1.340), and 17th in K/9 (8.7) among qualifying pitchers.
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 19th in the league with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox rank 13th in baseball in home runs surrendered (159 total, 1.1 per game).