Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will hit the field for the Minnesota Twins against Reid Detmers and the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Angels
- Game Day: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa is batting .288 with 21 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 58 walks.
- Correa’s home runs rank 49th in MLB and he ranks 85th in RBI in MLB.
- Correa has reached base with a hit 90 times this year in 126 games played (71.4%), including multiple hits on 37 occasions (29.4%).
- Correa has gone yard in 15.9% of his games this season (126 contests), going deep in 3.8% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Angels Pitching in 2022
- Detmers gets the start for the Angels, his 24th of the season. He is 6-5 with a 3.71 ERA and 111 strikeouts in 119 innings pitched.
- In 23 games this season, the 23-year-old has put up a 3.71 ERA and 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .225 to opposing hitters.
- The Angels pitching staff ranks 14th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Angels pitchers combine to give up 163 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 17th in the league).