Table of Contents
The Miami Marlins and Garrett Cooper will hit the field against Erick Fedde and the Washington Nationals on Saturday at 6:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cooper Props for Marlins vs Nationals
- Game Day: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Cooper in 2022
- Cooper has sent home a team-best 50 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Cooper’s home run total ranks 193rd and his RBI tally ranks 135th.
- Cooper has a hit in 61.5% of his 117 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 23.1% of them (27).
- Out of the 117 games Cooper has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in nine contests (7.7%), leaving the yard in 1.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Fedde gets the start for the Nationals, his 25th of the season. He is 6-10 with a 5.29 ERA and 86 strikeouts through 114 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has a 5.29 ERA and 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings across 24 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .279 to opposing hitters.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 23rd in the league with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Nationals allow the most home runs in baseball (221 total, 1.5 per game).