Table of Contents
Paul Goldschmidt will take the field for the St. Louis Cardinals against Clayton Kershaw and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday. First pitch is set for 9:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with 35 home runs and 112 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .320.
- Goldschmidt ranks eighth in homers and fourth in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Goldschmidt has recorded a hit 106 times this year in 143 games played (74.1%), including 47 multi-hit games (32.9%).
- Goldschmidt has gone yard in 32 of 143 games in 2022 (22.4%), which is 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Dodgers Pitching in 2022
- Kershaw (9-3 with a 2.39 ERA and 117 strikeouts in 109 1/3 innings pitched) looks for his 10th win when he gets the start for the Dodgers, his 20th of the season.
- The 34-year-old has a 2.39 ERA and 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 19 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .206 to his opponents.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to give up the sixth-fewest home runs in baseball (144 total, one per game).