Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros will play Austin Voth and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Tucker Props for Astros vs Orioles
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Tucker in 2022
- Tucker leads the Astros with 103 runs batted in.
- Tucker’s home runs rank 19th in MLB and he ranks fifth in RBI in MLB.
- Tucker has recorded a hit 96 times this year in 141 games played (68.1%), including 31 multi-hit games (22.0%).
- Out of the 141 games Tucker has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a home run in 27 contests (19.1%), homering in 5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Voth makes the start for the Orioles, his 16th of the season. He is 5-3 with a 4.32 ERA and 81 strikeouts through 91 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 39 games this season, the 30-year-old has a 4.32 ERA and 8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .272 to opposing batters.
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Orioles pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- Orioles pitchers combine to rank 13th in baseball in home runs surrendered (160 total, 1.1 per game).