The Los Angeles Angels (66-86) and the Minnesota Twins (74-78) meet on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET to break a 1-1 series tie. The Angels are favored (-111) to win the contest against the Twins (-108). Los Angeles’ Jose Suarez starts against Minnesota’s Dylan Bundy.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Angels vs. Twins
- Game Day: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Angels Stats & Trends
- The Angels rank 11th in MLB action with 180 total home runs.
- The Angels’ .229 batting average ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Angels are 27th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .294.
- Angels batters strike out 9.6 times per game, the most in baseball.
- The Angels average 1.1 homers per road game this season (82 total away from home).
- The Angels are slugging .363 with 2.5 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
- The club averages 7.5 hits per game and is batting .221 on the road this season.
Angels Key Batters
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles with 147 hits and an OBP of .357, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .531.
- Among qualified hitters, Ohtani is 41st in batting average, his on-base percentage ranks 26th, and he is eighth in slugging.
- Ohtani has recorded a base hit in 10 games in a row. In his last 10 games he is hitting .343 with five doubles, two walks and four RBI.
- Mike Trout is batting .273 with 22 doubles, two triples, 36 home runs and 49 walks.
- Trout brings a four-game streak with at least one hit into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .211 with two doubles, two walks and five RBI.
- Taylor Ward has 124 hits this season and has a slash line of .273/.356/.457.
- Luis Rengifo is batting .274 with a .304 OBP and 47 RBI for Los Angeles this season.
Twins Stats & Trends
- The Twins’ 170 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- The Twins have a team batting average of .247 this season, which ranks 12th among MLB teams.
- The Twins have an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 13th in the league.
- The Twins rank 11th in strikeouts per game (8.3) among MLB offenses.
- In 77 games at home this season, they’ve hit 87 homers, an average of 1.1 per contest.
- They have a team slugging percentage of .413 in home games this season with 223 extra-base hits.
- In 77 home games this season, they have a batting average of .254 while averaging 8.4 base hits per contest.
Twins Key Batters
- Luis Arraez has a .371 on-base percentage and a .418 slugging percentage, both team-best numbers for the Twins.
- Including all the qualified hitters in the big leagues, Arraez ranks sixth in batting average, 13th in on-base percentage and 76th in slugging percentage.
- Arraez brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with .
- Carlos Correa’s 140 hits lead his team.
- Including all qualifying players, Correa is 24th in batting average, 19th in on-base percentage and 36th in slugging percentage.
- Gio Urshela has 26 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 38 walks while hitting .274.
- Jose Miranda is hitting .267 with 23 doubles, 15 home runs and 26 walks.
Angels vs. Twins Probable Pitchers