Table of Contents
The Atlanta Braves and Dansby Swanson will square off against Cory Abbott and the Washington Nationals on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Swanson Props for Braves vs Nationals
- Game Day: Monday, September 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Swanson in 2022
- Swanson leads the Braves with 92 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .281.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Swanson’s home run total ranks 47th and his RBI tally ranks 16th.
- Swanson has recorded a hit 106 times this year in 153 games played (69.3%), including 48 multi-hit games (31.4%).
- In 13.7% of his games this season, Swanson has homered (21 of 153). During the 2022 campaign, he’s gone deep in 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Abbott (0-3) gets the starting nod for the Nationals in his eighth start of the season. He has a 4.85 ERA in 39 innings pitched, with 32 strikeouts.
- In 14 games this season, the 27-year-old has amassed a 4.85 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .240 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.8 K/9, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers combine to allow the most home runs in baseball (223 total, 1.5 per game).