Table of Contents
J.D. Davis leads the San Francisco Giants (75-78) into a contest against the Colorado Rockies (65-88) after his four-hit showing in a 3-2 win over the Diamondbacks. The Giants are favorites (-175) for this game against the underdog Rockies (+150), which starts at 9:45 PM ET on Tuesday. Neither team has listed a projected starter.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Giants vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Game Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Stadium: Oracle Park
Giants Stats & Trends
- The Giants average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 170 total home runs .
- The Giants’ .233 batting average ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Giants are 15th in the league with a .314 on-base percentage.
- The Giants strike out 9 times per game, the fourth-worst mark in the league.
- The Giants average one home run per game when playing at home this season (76 total in home outings).
- The Giants are averaging 2.7 extra-base hits per game while slugging .385 at home.
- The club is batting .235 with 573 hits (7.6 per game) at home this season.
Giants Key Batters
- Wilmer Flores is hitting .234 with 27 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 55 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Flores’ batting average ranks 112th, his on-base percentage ranks 79th, and he is 86th in slugging.
- Thairo Estrada leads San Francisco with 122 hits and an OBP of .325, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .412.
- Among all qualifying players, Estrada ranks 54th in batting average, 70th in on-base percentage and 79th in slugging percentage.
- Joc Pederson is batting .266 with a .501 slugging percentage and 66 RBI this year.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .212 with a .306 OBP and 50 RBI for San Francisco this season.
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies have hit 140 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- The Rockies have an on-base percentage of .318 this season, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Rockies rank ninth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.1 whiffs per contest.
- In 72 games on the road this season, they’ve hit 42 homers, an average of 0.6 per contest.
- They are slugging .334 in 72 road games this season.
- In 72 road games this season, they have a batting average of .226 while averaging 7.7 base hits per contest.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron has put up a slugging percentage of .485 and has 146 hits, both team-best numbers for the Rockies.
- Including all qualified hitters, Cron is 54th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 73rd and he is 20th in slugging.
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .262 with 22 doubles, six triples, 16 home runs and 32 walks.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Blackmon’s batting average puts him 59th, his on-base percentage ranks 93rd, and he is 75th in slugging.
- Ryan McMahon a has .329 on-base percentage to pace the Rockies.
- Randal Grichuk has 21 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 23 walks while hitting .262.