Table of Contents
Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins will face Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs White Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Correa in 2022
- Correa has 23 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 58 walks while batting .289.
- In baseball, Correa ranks 53rd in homers and 84th in RBI.
- In 92 of 128 games this year (71.9%) Correa has gotten a hit, and 38 of those contests (29.7%) he posted more than one hit.
- Correa has hit a long ball in 20 of 128 games in 2022 (15.6%), which is 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Lynn (7-6 with a 4.02 ERA and 116 strikeouts in 109 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the White Sox, his 20th of the season.
- The 35-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.02, with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opponents are batting .241 against him.
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective nine K/9, the sixth-best in the league.
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up the 10th-fewest home runs in baseball (157 total, one per game).