Table of Contents
The Cleveland Browns (2-1) visit the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, October 2, 2022.
The Falcons are underdogs, but by less than a field goal (+2), against the Browns (with an over/under of 50 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cleveland Browns vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Game Day: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Browns
- The Browns is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Browns are 1-1 against the spread.
- All of the Browns’ three games with a set total have hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Browns
- The Browns rank 15th in total defense this year (323.7 yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 378.7 total yards per game.
- The Browns are totaling 28.3 points per game on offense (sixth in NFL), and they rank 23rd on the other side of the ball with 24 points allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Browns rank 27th in the NFL with 188 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 18th in passing yards allowed per contest (240).
- The Browns rank seventh in run defense this season (83.7 rushing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking best in the NFL with 190.7 rushing yards per game.
- The Browns are averaging a 47.8% third-down conversion rate on offense (sixth in the NFL), and they rank 16th defensively with a 37.1% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Browns are accumulating 5.6 yards per play (14th in the league), while giving up 5.9 per play on the defensive side of the ball (19th in the NFL) this season.
- The Browns rank sixth in the NFL with a +2 turnover margin after forcing 3 turnovers (18th in the NFL) while committing one (first in the NFL).
Browns’ Best Players
- Jacoby Brissett: 596 PASS YDS / 198.7 YPG / 66.3% / 4 TD / 1 INT / 13 CAR / 64 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Nick Chubb: 62 CAR / 341 YDS / 113.7 YPG / 4 TD / 4 REC / 28 YDS / 9.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Kareem Hunt: 36 CAR / 151 YDS / 50.3 YPG / 1 TD / 9 REC / 54 YDS / 18 YPG / 1 TD
- Amari Cooper: 19 REC / 219 YDS / 73 YPG / 2 TD
- David Njoku: 13 REC / 128 YDS / 42.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Donovan Peoples-Jones: 7 REC / 70 YDS / 23.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Myles Garrett: 7 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 PD
- John Johnson: 18 TKL / 0.5 SACK / 2 PD
- Grant Delpit: 15 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Betting Insights for Falcons
- The Falcons are 3-0-0 against the spread this year.
- The Falcons are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Each Falcons three game with a set total have hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Falcons
- The Falcons are generating 354.3 total yards per game on offense this season (14th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 380.7 total yards per game (22nd-ranked).
- The Falcons rank ninth in the NFL with 26.7 points per contest on offense, and they rank 26th with 27 points allowed per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- In terms of passing, the Falcons rank 26th in the NFL (197.7 passing yards per game) and 27th on defense (271.3 passing yards allowed per contest).
- The Falcons’ run defense ranks 15th in the NFL with 109.3 rushing yards allowed per contest, but they’ve been lifted up by their offense, which ranks fifth-best by generating 156.7 rushing yards per game.
- The Falcons are putting up a 40% third-down conversion rate on offense this season (12th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering a 47.5% third-down rate (27th-ranked) on defense.
- With 6.1 yards per play on offense, the Falcons rank ninth in the NFL. On defense they rank 25th, surrendering 6.3 yards per play.
- The Falcons have recorded five forced turnovers (seventh in NFL) and committed seven turnovers (28th in NFL) this season for a -2 turnover margin that ranks 24th in the NFL.
Best Players for Falcons
- Marcus Mariota: 640 PASS YDS / 213.3 YPG / 63.3% / 3 TD / 3 INT / 25 CAR / 92 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 49 CAR / 302 YDS / 100.7 YPG / 2 TD / 4 REC / 28 YDS / 9.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Drake London: 16 REC / 214 YDS / 71.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Kyle Pitts: 9 REC / 125 YDS / 41.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Olamide Zaccheaus: 8 REC / 119 YDS / 39.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Grady Jarrett: 11 TKL / 4 TFL / 2.5 SACK
- Rashaan Evans: 25 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 PD
- Casey Hayward: 12 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD