Table of Contents
The Miami Marlins and Garrett Cooper will face Carlos Carrasco and the New York Mets on Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cooper Props for Marlins vs Mets
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Cooper in 2022
- Cooper paces the Marlins with 50 runs batted in.
- Cooper’s home runs rank 196th in MLB and he ranks 138th in RBI in MLB.
- In 61.0% of his 118 games this season, Cooper has recorded a base hit (72 times). He’s also notched 27 multi-hit games in 2022 (22.9%).
- Cooper has hit a home run in 7.6% of his games this season (118 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Carrasco gets the start for the Mets, his 28th of the season. He is 15-6 with a 3.79 ERA and 147 strikeouts through 145 innings pitched.
- The 35-year-old has a 3.79 ERA and 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings across 27 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .267 to his opponents.
- The Mets pitching staff ranks first in the league with a collective 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Mets pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs allowed (158 total, one per game).